1. English Internships Abroad is an internship search portal, free of charge.
2. Using services of English Internships Abroad means agreeing with the list of terms and conditions.
3. Before proceeding with the application, the candidate shall report any physical, psychological, medical or health problem that could cause problems during the internship.
4. The candidate shall receive accurate information about the internship offers, but it is their own responsibility to ask for any additional information before receiving the final placement offer.
5. English Internships Abroad is not responsible for any financial compensation to the candidate, and the candidate shall have appropriate financial means to carry out the internship successfully.
6. The candidate must provide accurate and true information. Shall any false information be provided by the candidate the internship agreement shall be cancelled.
7. English Internships Abroad is not responsible for the VISA application procedures for the candidate; VISA applications shall be carried out by the candidate and the host company where necessary. The candidate understands that they need to be in possession of all the necessary documentation for the entire duration of their stay abroad.
8. English Internships Abroad shall not be liable for any violations of local laws by the candidate.
9. English Internships Abroad shall find an alternative internship in case the host company should cancel the internship for reasons that do not involve the candidate.
10. The candidate gives express consent to processing of personal data for English Internships Abroad to carry out the services, and to third party companies for the sole reason of evaluating the candidate’s profile. The candidate also consents to be contacted via Skype, phone call or e-mail with regards to internship opportunities. Should the candidate want their personal information modified or corrected an e-mail shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The candidate understands that these Terms and Conditions must be respected, or legal action will be taken accordingly. Should the candidate have doubts about these terms and conditions, they will ask for clarifications before agreeing.